INDEX PUNCHING NIBBLING MACHINE WITH SIEMENS® TECHNOLOGY F1 S AUTOINDEX
- Heavy and sturdy C-structure made of special electrowelded and stabilised steel, with dimensions calculated on CAD with FEA systems, suitably shaped to withstand loads greater than all off-sets and punching stresses
- C-Axis (INDEX) with 360° rotation of all punches and dies by means of reduction gear units and oil-lubricated worm screws with the highest precision and zero backlash – This system guarantees an absolute mechanical rigidity of positioning with no movements or rotation whatever process is being performed (unlike inaccurate systems with spur gear or bevel gear pairs) and a perfect alignment of punch and die with all kind of materials and thickness.
- Extra large monolithic punching head firmly plated onto the rigid C-structure of the machine and special hydraulic unit, properly oversized to run at low pressures so as to avoid dangerous oil over-heating and integrated with a “Save Power” system.
- High level of accuracy and repeatability in working processes like punching, nibbling, embossing, marking etc., even in offsets and on sheetmetal up to 5/6 mm thick.
- Automatic atomization/lubrication system guaranteeing high-quality processing and simultaneous protection of punch and die by reducing the friction of material between punch and die.
- Axes guided by double linear guides with double high precision ball screws. Only this unique and exclusive application on our punching machines prevents any deflections of the X-axis and guarantees constant precision on heavy and large sheet-metals even having considerable off-sets.
- Technological SIEMENS Numeric Control located on a mobile control unit that can be moved outside working area.
- User-friendly programming SOFTWARE with toolbar icons Editor, personalised management of 10 tools loaded into multitools (MT4-MT6-MT10) with tool change and punch-travel adjustment controlled directly by CNC.
Made in ITALY