SIMASV® positions itself as the sole company responsible for the quality of its product and service offered, ensuring consistent and controlled quality standards it has over 60 years of experience in the field of bending and machining of profiles, bars and plates, more than 50 models make up the range of horizontal bending presses, notching machines, bending machines and CNC punching machines thousands of machines and equipment sold worldwide.
- Heavy and sturdy C-structure made of special electrowelded and stabilised steel, with dimensions calculated on CAD with FEA systems, suitably shaped to withstand loads greater than all off-sets and punching stresses
- C-Axis (INDEX) with 360° rotation of all punches and dies by means of reduction gear units and oil-lubricated worm screws with the highest precision and zero backlash – This system guarantees an absolute mechanical rigidity of positioning with no movements or rotation whatever process is being performed (unlike inaccurate systems with spur gear or bevel gear pairs) and a perfect alignment of punch and die with all kind of materials and thickness.
- Extra large monolithic punching head firmly plated onto the rigid C-structure of the machine and special hydraulic unit, properly oversized to run at low pressures so as to avoid dangerous oil over-heating and integrated with a “Save Power” system.
- High level of accuracy and repeatability in working processes like punching, nibbling, embossing, marking etc., even in offsets and on sheetmetal up to 5/6 mm thick.
- Automatic atomization/lubrication system guaranteeing high-quality processing and simultaneous protection of punch and die by reducing the friction of material between punch and die.
- Axes guided by double linear guides with double high precision ball screws. Only this unique and exclusive application on our punching machines prevents any deflections of the X-axis and guarantees constant precision on heavy and large sheet-metals even having considerable off-sets.
- Technological SIEMENS Numeric Control located on a mobile control unit that can be moved outside working area.
- User-friendly programming SOFTWARE with toolbar icons Editor, personalised management of 10 tools loaded into multitools (MT4-MT6-MT10) with tool change and punch-travel adjustment controlled directly by CNC.
Made in ITALY